Encana expects natural gas prices to remain low until new demand emerges
CALGARY, Alberta, Sept 12
CALGARY, Alberta, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Encana Corp, Canada's biggest natural gas producer, expects natural gas prices to remain low until new demand emerges for the fuel, the company's chief executive officer said on Thursday.
Speaking at an investment conference, Doug Suttles said Encana anticipated that gas prices would remain between $3.50 and $4.50 per million British thermal units for the next four or five years.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |