Hilton files for $1.25 bln IPO
Sept 12 (Reuters) - Hotel operator Hilton Worldwide Inc, backed by Blackstone Group LP, filed for an initial public offering of up to $1.25 billion.
Reuters reported in August that the private equity group was preparing to bring one of the largest leveraged buyouts back to the stock market.
The amount of money a company says it plans to raise in its first IPO filings is used to calculate registration fees. The final size of the IPO could be different.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter