KPN says talking with America Movil over takeover bid
BRUSSELS, Sept 12
BRUSSELS, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms company KPN said on Thursday it was in talks with major shareholder America Movil over the latter's planned full takeover offer.
KPN said in a statement that its management and supervisory boards were in continued, constructive discussions with America Movil, which has offered 7.2 billion euros ($9.58 billion) to buy the shares in the company it does not already own.
"The outcome of these talks is not clear," KPN said in a statement.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image