Lululemon second-quarter revenue up 22 pct
TORONTO, Sept 12
TORONTO, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Yogawear retailer Lululemon Athletica Inc's revenue rose 22 percent and its chief executive said the company had worked its way back from a setback in March when it had to recall its excessively see-through yoga pants.
The Vancouver-based Canadian company said net income fell to $56.5 million, or 39 cents per share, in the second quarter from $57.2 million, or 39 cents per share, a year earlier.
Net revenue was $344.5 million.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets