Rogers names Vodafone UK chief as new CEO
TORONTO, Sept 12
TORONTO, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Rogers Communications Inc said on Thursday that Guy Laurence will take over as chief executive of the Canadian communications and media company in December, following the retirement of current CEO Nadir Mohamed.
Laurence is currently CEO of Vodafone UK, a division of Vodafone Group Plc, and has more than 30 years experience in the telecommunications, television and media industry.
Mohamed announced his retirement earlier this year.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |