Romania announces guidance on seven-year euro bond
LONDON, Sept 12 (IFR) - Romania, rated Baa3 by Moody's, BB+ by Standard & Poor's and BBB- by Fitch, has announced initial guidance of mid-swaps plus low 300s for a seven-year benchmark-sized euro-denominated bond.
The Reg S deal is today's business. Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, HSBC and Societe Generale CIB are the lead managers. (Reporting by Sudip Roy; editing by Julian Baker)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter