Romania announces final guidance on 7-year euro bond
LONDON, Sept 12 (IFR) - Romania, rated Baa3 by Moody's, BB+ by Standard & Poor's and BBB- by Fitch, has announced final guidance of mid-swaps plus 300bp area (plus or minus 5bp) for a benchmark-size 7-year euro-denominated bond. Initial guidance was mid-swaps plus low 300s.
The order book was approaching EUR2.5bn at 11am London time, according to a source.
The Reg S deal is today's business. Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, HSBC and Societe Generale CIB are the lead managers. (Reporting by Sudip Roy, editing by Julian Baker)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets