Subsea 7 gets $70 mln Gulf of Mexico contract
OSLO, Sept 12
OSLO, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Offshore engineering firm Subsea 7 won a $70 million contract from Stone Energy for work on the Cardona field in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, it said on Thursday.
The contract includes engineering, procurement, installation and commissioning of flowlines, risers, pipeline structures, and a gas lift umbilicals, with offshore operations due to start in the third quarter 2014.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |