Tessenderlo sells British PVC profiles activities
BRUSSELS, Sept 12
BRUSSELS, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Belgian chemicals manufacturer Tessenderlo Group said on Thursday it had sold its British profiles activities to private investment firm H2 Equity Partners, completing the sale of all its profiles businesses.
Tessenderlo said in a statement it was selling three production sites, a warehousing site, and 124 sales branches, employing 978 employees. It gave no financial details of the sale. (Reporting By Philip Blenkinsop; editing by Robin Emmott)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Decaying steel town gets movie star turn in 'Out of the Furnace'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Mandela |
- Journal withdraws controversial French Monsanto GM study