Twitter says files confidentially for IPO
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 12
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Twitter Inc has confidentially submitted a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ahead of a planned initial public offering, the company said Thursday in a tweet.
A Twitter spokesman, who confirmed the authenticity of the tweet, declined further comment.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge