Yamaha renews Tech3 contract
(Reuters) - Yamaha has renewed a contract with the France-based Tech3 MotoGP team until the end of 2015, the Japanese manufacturer said on Thursday.
The agreement will see Tech3 continue to use prototype Yamaha YZR-M1 bikes.
Tech3 have Britain's Bradley Smith and Spain's Pol Espargaro riding for them in the top category next season.
British rider Cal Crutchlow, who will be switching to Ducati next year, has notched up four podium finishes and two pole positions so far this year for Tech3.
(Reporting by Alan Baldwin, editing by Justin Palmer)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |