Chinese authorities probing German drugmaker Bayer
SHANGHAI, Sept 13
SHANGHAI, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Chinese authorities visited a China office of German drugmaker Bayer AG in late August to investigate a potential case of unfair competition, the company said in an emailed statement on Friday.
The firm said it was "fully cooperating" with the Chinese authorities, but did not expand on the current stage of the investigation. (Reporting by Adam Jourdan; Editing by Kazunori Takada)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |