Chinese authorities probing German drugmaker Bayer
SHANGHAI, Sept 13
SHANGHAI, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Chinese authorities visited a China office of German drugmaker Bayer AG in late August to investigate a potential case of unfair competition, the company said in an emailed statement on Friday.
The firm said it was "fully cooperating" with the Chinese authorities, but did not expand on the current stage of the investigation. (Reporting by Adam Jourdan; Editing by Kazunori Takada)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |