Bolivia says won't compensate Abertis for airport nationalization
LA PAZ, Sept 13
LA PAZ, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Bolivia won't compensate Spanish infrastructure company Abertis for the nationalization of its local airport unit SABSA in February, President Evo Morales said on Friday.
However, Morales added that he wanted to speed up compensation to Spanish utility Iberdrola, whose assets were seized by the government last year.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack