Bolivia says won't compensate Abertis for airport nationalization
LA PAZ, Sept 13
LA PAZ, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Bolivia won't compensate Spanish infrastructure company Abertis for the nationalization of its local airport unit SABSA in February, President Evo Morales said on Friday.
However, Morales added that he wanted to speed up compensation to Spanish utility Iberdrola, whose assets were seized by the government last year.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |