Brazil's economic activity drops 0.33 pct in July from June
SAO PAULO, Sept 13
SAO PAULO, Sept 13 (Reuters) - The Brazilian central bank's IBC-Br economic activity index declined a seasonally adjusted 0.33 percent in July from June, the bank said on Friday.
The median estimate in a Reuters survey of 21 analysts was for a decline of 0.9 percent. The estimates were taken before the release of retail sales data on Thursday.
The index, a gauge of activity in the farming, industry and services sectors, rose a non-seasonally adjusted 3.38 percent over the same month a year ago.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image