CBOE Holdings says trading resumes on C2 options exchange
CHICAGO, Sept 13
CHICAGO, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Exchange operator CBOE Holdings Inc said that trading has resumed on its C2 options electronic exchange on Friday after a halt due to connectivity issues.
CBOE said trading resumed at 10:50 a.m. CDT, following a 47-minute halt, according to the systems status page on its website.
C2 offers equity options along with its sister exchange Chicago Board Options Exchange, the largest U.S. options market.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’