CNH Industrial shares to debut in New York on Sept 30 - Marchionne
TURIN, Italy Sept 13
TURIN, Italy Sept 13 (Reuters) - Truck and tractor maker CNH Industrial's shares will start trading on the New York Stock Exchange on September 30, the company's chairman Sergio Marchionne said on Friday.
Italy's Fiat Industrial will merge with its U.S.-listed CNH unit, and the new group will shift its primary listing to Wall Street from Italy.
It will be registered in the Netherlands and will have its tax residency in the UK.
Its Milan debut should take place a few days after shares start trading in the U.S.
"CNH Industrial will start trading on Sept. 30," Marchionne said to journalists on the sidelines of a ceremony in Turin.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury has made decision in fatal shooting of black teen: report |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video