Colombia sets tribunal to end Drummond strike
BOGOTA, Sept 13
BOGOTA, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Colombia's Labor Ministry said on Friday it was calling an arbitration tribunal to settle a dispute at the local operations of U.S.-based coal miner Drummond which have been shut down by 52 days of strike action.
The decision should mean the end of the strike, it said.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin