Vodafone says to speed up 4G development in Greece
ATHENS, Sept 13
ATHENS, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Vodafone Group plans to speed up the development of 4G technology in Greece, Chief Executive Vittorio Colao said on Friday.
"Vodafone is committed to this country, to Greece," Colao told reporters in Athens after meeting Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras.
"Vodafone is about to accelerate investment in 4G technology in the country (and) to make further 3G technology," he said.
Vodafone is the second-biggest mobile telephony provider in Greece.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label