Japan revised July industrial output up 3.4 pct m/m
TOKYO, Sept 13
TOKYO, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Japan's industrial output rose 3.4 percent in July, revised data showed on Friday, suggesting a recovery in factory activity remains intact.
The figure compared with an initial reading of a 3.2 percent increase and follows a 3.1 percent decline in June.
The capacity utilisation index rose 3.7 percent in July from a month earlier to 99.3.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000
- Tea Party out-muscles Boehner on border-security funding