Japan revised July industrial output up 3.4 pct m/m
TOKYO, Sept 13
TOKYO, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Japan's industrial output rose 3.4 percent in July, revised data showed on Friday, suggesting a recovery in factory activity remains intact.
The figure compared with an initial reading of a 3.2 percent increase and follows a 3.1 percent decline in June.
The capacity utilisation index rose 3.7 percent in July from a month earlier to 99.3.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls