Japan revised July industrial output up 3.4 pct m/m
TOKYO, Sept 13
TOKYO, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Japan's industrial output rose 3.4 percent in July, revised data showed on Friday, suggesting a recovery in factory activity remains intact.
The figure compared with an initial reading of a 3.2 percent increase and follows a 3.1 percent decline in June.
The capacity utilisation index rose 3.7 percent in July from a month earlier to 99.3.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone