Blackstone-led buyout group makes lower bid for Pactera
Sept 13 (Reuters) - China's largest technology outsourcing company, Pactera Technology International Ltd, said it received a lower offer to be taken private by Blackstone Group LP and the company's management.
The offer of $7 per American depository share (ADS), worth about $600 million, has been reduced from $7.50 proposed in May.
Pactera said it was evaluating the offer.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study