Blackstone-led buyout group makes lower bid for Pactera
Sept 13 (Reuters) - China's largest technology outsourcing company, Pactera Technology International Ltd, said it received a lower offer to be taken private by Blackstone Group LP and the company's management.
The offer of $7 per American depository share (ADS), worth about $600 million, has been reduced from $7.50 proposed in May.
Pactera said it was evaluating the offer.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections