Blackstone-led buyout group makes lower bid for Pactera
Sept 13 (Reuters) - China's largest technology outsourcing company, Pactera Technology International Ltd, said it received a lower offer to be taken private by Blackstone Group LP and the company's management.
The offer of $7 per American depository share (ADS), worth about $600 million, has been reduced from $7.50 proposed in May.
Pactera said it was evaluating the offer.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade