Blackstone-led buyout group makes lower bid for Pactera
Sept 13 (Reuters) - China's largest technology outsourcing company, Pactera Technology International Ltd, said it received a lower offer to be taken private by Blackstone Group LP and the company's management.
The offer of $7 per American depository share (ADS), worth about $600 million, has been reduced from $7.50 proposed in May.
Pactera said it was evaluating the offer.
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Asian stocks subdued on Ukraine caution, dollar firms vs yen