Kerimov selling $3.7 bln Uralkali stake to investor-report
MOSCOW, Sept 13
MOSCOW, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Russian tycoon Suleiman Kerimov is selling his stake in potash producer Uralkali to investor Vladimir Kogan for $3.7 billion, news agency RIA Novosti reported on Friday, citing a source.
A representative for Kerimov's investment company Nafta Moskva declined comment. Uralkali, the world's largest producer of the mineral fertiliser ingredient, also declined to comment.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark