Spain's debt hits 92.2 pct of GDP at end-June - central bank
MADRID, Sept 13
MADRID, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Spain's debt rose to 92.2 percent of gross domestic product between April and June, above the government's year-end target of 91.4 percent of GDP, the Bank of Spain said on Friday.
Spanish debt is seen rising for at least another three years and could top 100 percent of GDP, its highest level in more than a century, as the country struggles to reduce one of the highest budget gaps in the euro zone and revive the economy.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |