Russian-U.S. talks on Syria will continue on Saturday - report
MOSCOW, Sept 13
MOSCOW, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will continue their Geneva talks on Syria on Saturday, Russian state news agency RIA quoted an unnamed source within the Russian delegation as saying late on Friday.
"The talks between the Russian and the American delegation are not over yet and will continue tomorrow," the source said.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994