Temasek names China CITIC Securities exec as head for China
SINGAPORE, Sept 13
SINGAPORE, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Singapore's state investor Temasek Holdings (Private) Ltd has appointed Wu Yibing, a top executive at the investment arm of China's CITIC Securities, as its China head from Oct. 1.
Wu will replace Ding Wei, who will become Temasek's senior advisory director for China.
Wu is chairman and chief executive officer of Goldstone Investment Co. Ltd., the direct investment arm of CITIC Securities, and president of CITIC Private Equity Funds Management. (Reporting by Saeed Azhar; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge