CORRECTED-Temasek unit plans up to $185 mln selldown Youku Tudou - IFR
(Corrects spelling of Temasek unit to Sennett from Sennet)
HONG KONG, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Singapore sovereign investor Temasek Holdings plans to sell a stake worth up to $185 million in Youku Tudou Inc, winding up its investment in the online video company, IFR reported on Friday, citing a term sheet of the transaction.
Temasek, through its affiliate Sennett Investments, is offering 7.7 million shares in U.S.-listed Youku Tudou in a range of $23.80 to $24.00 each, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters publication.
Credit Suisse was hired to manage the stake sale, it said. (Reporting by Fiona Lau of IFR; Writing by Elzio Barreto; Editing by Paul Tait and Stephen Coates)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video