UK names leads for 2068 index-linked Gilt issue
LONDON, Sept 13 (IFR) - The United Kingdom, rated Aa1/AAA/AA+, has mandated Barclays, Deutsche Bank, HSBC and Morgan Stanley to lead its upcoming index-linked Gilt due in March 2068, one of the banks on the deal said on Friday.
The UK DMO expects to conduct the sale in the week commencing September 23, the bank said, subject to market conditions.
(Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo and Josie Cox, editing by Julian Baker)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |