France, Britain, U.S. to meet Monday to discuss Syria
PARIS (Reuters) - The French, British and U.S. foreign ministers will meet for lunch in Paris on Monday to discuss the Syrian crisis, France's foreign ministry said on Friday.
"It is to continue the current discussions on Syria," French foreign ministry spokesman Philippe Lalliot said.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of Texas murder read
- A game of two popes: Vatican plays down talk of World Cup rivalry
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities