France, Britain, U.S. to meet Monday to discuss Syria
PARIS (Reuters) - The French, British and U.S. foreign ministers will meet for lunch in Paris on Monday to discuss the Syrian crisis, France's foreign ministry said on Friday.
"It is to continue the current discussions on Syria," French foreign ministry spokesman Philippe Lalliot said.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data