France, Britain, U.S. to meet Monday to discuss Syria
PARIS (Reuters) - The French, British and U.S. foreign ministers will meet for lunch in Paris on Monday to discuss the Syrian crisis, France's foreign ministry said on Friday.
"It is to continue the current discussions on Syria," French foreign ministry spokesman Philippe Lalliot said.
(Reporting By John Irish; Editing by Andrew Heavens)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack