Russian-U.S. talks on Syria will continue on Saturday: report
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will continue their Geneva talks on Syria on Saturday, Russian state news agency RIA quoted an unnamed source within the Russian delegation as saying late on Friday.
"The talks between the Russian and the American delegation are not over yet and will continue tomorrow," the source said.
(Reporting by Gabriela Baczynska; editing by Andrew Roche)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
Thousands line up to say goodbye to Nelson Mandela, whose body is lying in state in Pretoria. Slideshow