Death toll rises to four in Colorado floods as woman's body recovered
(Reuters) - Search and rescue teams have recovered the body of a woman swept away in floodwaters near Boulder, Colorado, a law enforcement official said on Friday, bringing the death toll in the floods to four.
Three of the deaths were in Boulder County, said Mike Banuelos, a spokesman for the Boulder County Emergency Operations Center. The fourth was in El Paso County.
(Reporting by Dan Whitcomb; Editing by Cynthia Johnston)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |