Death toll rises to four in Colorado floods as woman's body recovered
(Reuters) - Search and rescue teams have recovered the body of a woman swept away in floodwaters near Boulder, Colorado, a law enforcement official said on Friday, bringing the death toll in the floods to four.
Three of the deaths were in Boulder County, said Mike Banuelos, a spokesman for the Boulder County Emergency Operations Center. The fourth was in El Paso County.
(Reporting by Dan Whitcomb; Editing by Cynthia Johnston)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China