Death toll rises to four in Colorado floods as woman's body recovered
(Reuters) - Search and rescue teams have recovered the body of a woman swept away in floodwaters near Boulder, Colorado, a law enforcement official said on Friday, bringing the death toll in the floods to four.
Three of the deaths were in Boulder County, said Mike Banuelos, a spokesman for the Boulder County Emergency Operations Center. The fourth was in El Paso County.
(Reporting by Dan Whitcomb; Editing by Cynthia Johnston)
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia
- U.S. economy bounces back strongly in second quarter