Death toll rises to four in Colorado floods as woman's body recovered
(Reuters) - Search and rescue teams have recovered the body of a woman swept away in floodwaters near Boulder, Colorado, a law enforcement official said on Friday, bringing the death toll in the floods to four.
Three of the deaths were in Boulder County, said Mike Banuelos, a spokesman for the Boulder County Emergency Operations Center. The fourth was in El Paso County.
(Reporting by Dan Whitcomb; Editing by Cynthia Johnston)
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales