Death toll rises to four in Colorado floods as woman's body recovered
(Reuters) - Search and rescue teams have recovered the body of a woman swept away in floodwaters near Boulder, Colorado, a law enforcement official said on Friday, bringing the death toll in the floods to four.
Three of the deaths were in Boulder County, said Mike Banuelos, a spokesman for the Boulder County Emergency Operations Center. The fourth was in El Paso County.
(Reporting by Dan Whitcomb; Editing by Cynthia Johnston)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting