Kennametal to buy Allegheny's tungsten materials business for $605 mln
Sept 16 (Reuters) - Industrial toolmaker Kennametal Inc said it would buy Allegheny Technologies Inc's tungsten materials business for $605 million to strengthen its materials and cutting tools business.
Kennametal said it expected the acquisition to be neutral for earnings for fiscal 2014 ending June.
Allegheny Technologies' tungsten material business, ATI Tungsten Materials, makes tungsten powder, tungsten heavy alloys, tungsten carbide materials and carbide cutting tools.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions