Packaging Corp to buy Boise for $1.28 bln
Sept 16 (Reuters) - Packaging Corp of America said it would acquire smaller rival Boise Inc for about $1.28 billion to increase its container board capacity.
Packaging Corp's offer of $12.55 per share represents a premium of 26 percent to Boise's Friday close.
Boise shares were trading at $12.75 in premarket trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
Including debt, the deal is valued at about $2 billion.
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study