REG-Centrica plc Transaction in Own Shares
Transaction in Own Shares
16 September 2013
Share Repurchase Programme
Centrica plc announces that on 13 September 2013, it purchased (through Goldman Sachs International) 750,000 (seven hundred and fifty thousand) Centrica plc ordinary shares at an average price of 396.167 pence per share. The highest price and the lowest price paid for these shares were 398.00 pence and 395.10 pence respectively.
The purchased shares will be held as treasury shares. As at the date of this announcement, Centrica plc holds 60,969,251 ordinary shares in treasury and has 5,138,960,441 ordinary shares in issue (excluding treasury shares).
Head of Company Secretarial Services
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general headed for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another