ECB's Mersch says Target 2 securities plan on track
DUBAI, Sept 16
DUBAI, Sept 16 (Reuters) - The European Central Bank's Target 2 securities plan is fully on track and there is no delay at all, ECB Executive Board member Yves Mersch said on Monday.
Speaking at a banking conference in the United Arab Emirates, Mersch said the project would be delivered in two years' time as promised.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image