Fannie Mae to sell $500 million in bills on Wednesday
Sept 16 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Monday it plans to sell $500 million of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will include $250 million of three-month bills, due Dec. 18, 2013, and $250 million of six-month bills, due March 19, 2014.
Settlement is Sept. 18-19.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote