Saks CEO and president leaving when Hudson's Bay deal closes
Sept 16 (Reuters) - Saks Inc said on Monday that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Stephen Sadove and President and Chief Merchant Ronald Frasch are set to leave the department store chain once it is acquired by Hudson's Bay Co .
The $2.4 billion deal, announced in July, has been approved by each company's board and is expected to close before the end of the year. The closing is subject to the approval of Saks' shareholders, among other conditions.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea