IMF disburses $113 million for Cyprus
WASHINGTON, Sept 16
WASHINGTON, Sept 16 (Reuters) - The International Monetary Fund said on Monday it had completed its first review of its bailout program for Cyprus, enabling the disbursement of $113 million.
The Fund said that brought total disbursements under its $1.3 billion loan program for Cyprus to $226 million.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |