Lloyds share placing priced at 75-76 pence/share
LONDON, Sept 16
LONDON, Sept 16 (Reuters) - Britain will price a sale of shares in Lloyds Banking Group at between 75 pence and 76 pence per share, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters.
The same source said books will close on the share offer at 2100 GMT.
UK Financial Investments (UKFI), which manages Britain's stake in Lloyds and Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS.L), said on Monday it would sell 6 percent of shares in Lloyds. The shares closed at 77.36 pence.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials