Lufthansa says CEO Franz not available for new term
FRANKFURT, Sept 16
FRANKFURT, Sept 16 (Reuters) - Christoph Franz, chief executive of German airline Lufthansa, is not available for a further term as CEO, the company said on Monday.
On Sunday, German newspaper Die Welt reported that Franz was in talks with the airline's supervisory board about a departure before his contract expires at the end of May 2014. (Reporting by Christoph Steitz; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections