China Minsheng, Alibaba to cooperate in banking services
HONG KONG, Sept 16
HONG KONG, Sept 16 (Reuters) - China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd , the country's seventh-largest listed bank, said on Monday that it has signed a strategic tie-up with e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd to cooperate in banking services.
The services include wealth management, credit card, direct banking and information technology, Minsheng said in a securities filing with the Hong Kong stock exchange.
Alibaba has already started lending to small- and medium-companies in China, though that business accounts for only a fraction of the group's core operations.
- Palestinian death toll rises to 76 as Israel hits Gaza over rocket fire |
- Texas man charged with capital murder for shooting dead six |
- Wall St. slides as Portugal bank worry triggers selloff
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Germany asks top U.S. intelligence official to leave over spy scandal