Spain's to issue up to 7.5 bln euros in debt this week
MADRID, Sept 16
MADRID, Sept 16 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Monday it planned to issue up to 7.5 billion euros ($9.9 billion) at two debt auctions on Tuesday and Thursday.
The Treasury will auction between 3.5 billion and 4.5 billion euros of 6- and 12-month T-bills on Tuesday and between 2 billion and 3 billion in bonds on Thursday.
The bonds at auction on Thursday include paper due July 30, 2016 and due Oct. 31, 2028.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack