Humberto turns back into tropical storm: NHC
(Reuters) - Humberto, the first hurricane of the 2013 Atlantic hurricane season, has become a tropical storm again, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said in its latest advisory.
The storm was expected to slowly strengthen during next 48 hours while turning north-northwest, NHC added.
Humberto was located about 1,200 miles southwest of the Azores with maximum sustained winds of 40 mph (65 km/h), the Miami-based weather forecasters said.
(Reporting by Shrutee Sarkar and Ratul Ray Chaudhuri, in Bangalore; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls