Twelve dead in Washington DC Navy Yard shooting: police
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A shooting rampage at the Navy Yard in the U.S. capital has left 12 people dead, including the shooter, Washington Police Chief Cathy Lanier said on Monday.
The motive in the shooting is unknown, she told a televised news conference. Police are still looking for two possible suspects, Lanier said.
(Reporting by Ian Simpson; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets