Keystone XL completion unlikely this year -Canada minister
NEW YORK, Sept 16
NEW YORK, Sept 16 (Reuters) - The approval of the Keystone XL pipeline is unlikely to be completed this year, Canada's natural resources minister Joe Oliver said on Monday.
This is the first specific comment on the project's timeline from a Canadian minister.
The U.S. State Department has yet to complete an environmental review of the project. If approved, the pipeline will bring Canadian crude oil to the U.S. market.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel