TABLE-Delinquency rates fall at major U.S. banks in August
Sept 16 (Reuters) - Delinquency rates fell at most major U.S. banks for August as more consumers continued to keep up with their bill payments. Delinquency rates, however, rose for Capital One Financial and Discover Financial. Credit card charge-offs have fallen, except for JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America and Capital One Financial.
Net charge off rate Delinquency rate
Aug 2013 July 2013 Aug 2013 July 2013 JPMorgan Chase 3.13 3.01 1.54 1.57 American Express 1.7 1.8 1.0 1.1 Bank of America 4.08 3.68 2.39 2.47 Capital One Financial 3.85 3.76 3.24 3.18 Discover Financial 1.77 1.80 1.52 1.51 Citigroup 2.71 2.83 1.9 1.93
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections