Vestas appoints new head of Mediterranean
COPENHAGEN, Sept 16
COPENHAGEN, Sept 16 (Reuters) - Danish wind turbine manufacturer Vestas has appointed Marco Graziano as new head of its Mediterranean operations, the company said on Monday.
Graziano, a 56 year-old Italian national, has in recent years worked as Senior Vice President South-East Asia Pacific at Alstom, and will take up the position on October 15.
Graziano, who will be based in Madrid, succeeds Juan Araluce, former President of Vestas Mediterranean, who has been serving as Chief Sales Officer of Vestas Wind System A/S since January 2012. (Reporting by Copenhagen Newsroom; editing by James Jukwey)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data